Paul & Tim made more changes to the site. These should improve performance and security.
- PVCSec.com leverages a Content Delivery Network (CDN), improving site performance and availability
- A certain plugin that often breaks the site will no longer auto update
- PVCSec.com now enjoys a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate – check it out at https://www.pvcsec.com
- Our site monitoring includes a third-party service to help notify the PVC Security team of outages faster
- PVCSec.com now supports the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project protocol
- Removed all FeedBurner references for our RSS feeds
- Fixed our social media plugins for automatic updates
- A bunch of additional cleanup and maintenance
Still to come is finishing our move to LibSyn for hosting the podcast files. We hope to complete it over the next week or so.
We still have a way to go. Please let us know in the comments, by email at email@example.com, or on twitter @pvcsec about comments, compliments, or issues with the site.