The five most devastating data breaches of 2015, the power of a new start, ten commandments to make you better at predicting the future, sending more effective emails, and, of course, Tactical Edge.
In this episode: Paul, Chris, and Tim discuss the five most devasting data breaches last year. The power of a new start. How to become better at predicting the future. Sending more effective emails. And finally, Tactical Edge, again.
- 5 of the most devastating data breaches of 2015 – We Live Security
- The Power Of A New Start – Productivityist
- Ten Commandments to Make You Better at Predicting the Future by Thorin Klosowski – Lifehacker
- Send More Effective Emails by Ending Them With These Two Steps by Kristin Wong – Lifehacker
- Tactical Edge
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE‽ Stay tuned!