3* general’s 6 leadership tips , “My Way or the Highway”, employee security travel tips, and more on this latest, thrilling episode of PVCSec.
The best legal advice for sale for free recommended disclosing, up front, that Paul & Ed sing both Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin and a modified version of Macarena by Los Del Rio in this latest, thrilling episode.
Ed & Paul, sans special guests, also talk about Six leadership lessons from a three star general, taking a “My way or the Highway?” approach to leadership isn’t a good idea, employee travel tips for security, and Tactical Edge – a legend in the making? Tim contributes, too, after a fashion.
- Ed – la Hacienda del Amor in wilds of Tennessee
- Paul – the Home Office in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit Michigan, U.S. of A.
- Tim – undisclosed in the Great State of South Carolina
- “Leadership is deliberate: You don’t accidentally have successful teams.” – retired Lt. Gen. Frank Kearney
- 6 Reasons Why ‘My Way or the Highway’ Management Doesn’t Work Anymore
- Travel Security: Training and Equipping Your Employees for Travel (full disclosure: SecurityIntelligence.com is an IBM joint)
- Tactical Edge
- CodeMash in Sandusky, OH 05-08 January. PVCSec’s own Chris will be there (& presenting?)
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE‽ Stay tuned!