Welcome to the latest episode of the PVC Security Podcast, episode 35 in a collector’s series.
On this week’s show: Army Cyber Units, Presentations, Mexico, and stuff!
- Army Cyber units – discover skills and aptitudes within current candidate pools – http://www.stripes.com/army-creating-cyber-units-with-soldiers-civilians-1.365364
- Can we agree that “Cyber” is a made up word that is meaningless?
- “It is impossible to defend the entire network,” [Command Sgt. Maj. Rodney Harris] said. “Commanders have to decide what pieces of the network are most important to them for a specific operation.”
- Presentation Zen, Paperback: http://amzn.to/1Ncx2Ww, Kindle: http://amzn.to/1FrRk84
- Active Directory Isolated Domain