On this very special PVC Security podcast, the boys are joined by the inimitable Paul Coggin, he of BGP routing security and all things Bsides Huntsville (Alabama).
Listen for these auditory treats:
- Does Ed get an answer to his Fog Computing questions?
- How often do Paul and Paul get confused?
- How often are Paul and Paul confused?
- How often does Ed or Tim, Senior Baseball Correspondent, confuse them?
- How many times is BGP mentioned?
Listeners, beware listening to Paul Coggin. You may find your telco marks your questions “out of scope” in the desperate hope of getting you to go away when you ask questions Paul recommends.
The boys talk about the risks vendors introduce into an organization, the success that was the Bsides Huntsville event, government officials with their own shadow IT and the implications thereof, trying new things, the latest SSL issue (as we recorded the episode), and professional jealousy.
Don’t forget the security community calendar and whatever else we deign to record.
Remember, this isn’t your typical InfoSec podcast. This also isn’t your typical management and leadership podcast. This is the PVC Security Podcast.