The next episode of the PVC Security Podcast, number fifteen in a collector’s series, is upon you!
The boys wrap up their “Interview and You” in this two-part former mythical unicorn (as opposed to the non-mythical variety) series with the teased bit about how to conduct an interview.
Plus: quick hits and updates, such as:
- Purging is good for Security health
- The ethics of Google Hacking organizations other than your own
- Retail “savings” cards and privacy
Remember, this isn’t your typical InfoSec podcast. This also isn’t your typical management and leadership podcast. This is the PVC Security Podcast.
Share & Enjoy!
- Suggestion for Interviewing Technical Hires from TaoSecurity
- If I Hire You, What’s Your 100-Day Plan? from the New York Times
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing (Amazon affiliate link). In the context of Paul’s comment, replace “joy” with “value”.
- PVC Security Podcast is looking for you, yes YOU, to give us suggestions and recommendations for songs for the show. Email us at email@example.com or tweet @pvcsec your request and hashtag #singpvcsec.