Coming to you from the wonderful CodeMash conference. Chris Maddalena , Amanda Berlin, Wolf Goerlich, and special guest Jimmy Bird discuss some of the challenges of getting into information security.
In this very special episode: Chris, Amanda, Wolf, and special guest Jimmy Bird discuss the challenges of getting into information security. Including: giving information and people not following through; the effect of the talent shortage; attending conferences; bootcamps; and much more.
- Giving information and people not following it.
- The talent shortage lowering the bar.
- Attending a conference.
- Bootcamps for security professionals.
- Tactical Edge
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE‽ Stay tuned!