Buying vs. investing – bringing in external expertise vs. developing internally, the feedback loop, gratitude, and Tactical Edge.
Ed, Chris, and paul talk about buying vs. investing people to meet security challenges, the feedback loop in the work place, gratitude because we recorded this before Thanksgiving and Tactical Edge (a legend in the making? ) announcements.
- Buying vs. investing people to meet security challenges.
- Feedback? What feedback
- Gratitude – Fake it ’til you feel it: How to teach yourself to be grateful
- Tactical Edge
- CodeMash in Sandusky, OH 05-08 January. PVCSec’s own Chris will be there (& presenting?)
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE‽ Stay tuned!